The Anchors Away campaign engages victims, survivors, staff, community partners and other stakeholders in sharing their stories to raise awareness of the impact of family violence on real people, the services offered by MSCFV and their partners to assist victims, and the results of MSCFV’s work. This campaign:
- Provides a safe outlet for victims to claim and share their stories, gaining power over their experiences and celebrating their successes
- Shares knowledge created by MSCFV, promoting the innovative programming and leadership roles taken on by MSCFV to address the needs of victims in the rural Mid-Shore Counties
- Highlights community partnerships and donors
- Promotes the impact of MSCFV programming, donor support and community involvement
- Shares knowledge created by others to educate the community in general and family violence victims specifically in relevant matters such as cybersecurity, court preparation, teen dating violence and more
To be included in the Anchors Away campaign, contact us at (general email address or email@example.com).