For domestic violence victims that can safely stay in their homes but need some assistance, MSCFV provides the following homelessness prevention services as identified in each individualized plan:
- Assistance in having all home locks changed
- Legal Representation for landlord/tenant issues, separation and custody, taxes, and foreclosure.
- When financial resources are available, short-term financial support through the period of crisis and transition is available. Support could include covering the costs of insurance, rent/mortgage, food, emergency repair expenses, and more.
- Referrals to educational opportunities on maintaining homes
- Economic Empowerment Services
- Employment Services